READ IN YOUR LANGUAGE

Join My Blog or Follow Me on Pinterest For Update Of Next New Technique Tutorial

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Quilling Quick Tip - Tranfering print on backing

I discovered a simple way to transfer designs without leaving pencil marks. This is specially useful for graphic quilling. Its pretty obvious but never struck me till now. Get the design print out.
Keep the backing sheet your going to use under the print and simply use a stylus or empty ballpoint pen and  trace the design deep enough to get the impression on the backing paper but not too hard as to score the sheet and viola!! you have you design that will not show up on the final output. Make sure you keep it on a cutting mat or card board when you are tracing.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for so many useful tips. I follow your posts and I am amazing at your unique methods and techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Suganthi. I'm a great admirer of your work and I'm glad you find my tips useful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment.

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 50 Countries Visiting

Free counters!